- METALWORK: Provided is a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
- PAINT, STRIPES, & DECALS: Provided is a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
- MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
- PARTS: Provided is a ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, unless manufacturer’s warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please note: Shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.)
- SECTION 1 – 4: Clarkston Auto Body & Towing Inc. will repair, repaint, or replace solely any items in section 1 – 4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This written warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor.
- CUSTOMER OBLIGATION: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A. Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts. B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period. This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall not be carried, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any person not authorized by the above named shop. This warranty is not transferable.