What do I do with my vehicle if was in an accident and you’re closed?
- If your vehicle is un-drivable, please call (248)625-0800 for a 24/7 dispatcher and we will pick up your vehicle and bring it to one of our secured locations and contact you the next business day.
- If the police have called a towing service and your car is being towed to their facility, please call us the next business day and we will gladly pickup your vehicle and pay any charges incurred and bill your insurance provider.
- If the vehicle is drivable, please stay safe and proceed with caution when leaving an accident scene. Hidden damage may affect the steering, suspension and/or braking of a vehicle after an accident. If there seems to be something wrong, stop and call our 24/7 towing dispatcher. If the vehicle is fine, watch for any leaking that may occur and contact us the next business day; we’re available 7:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday. If by chance a leak starts or something’s just not right, don’t hesitate to call, we’ll come to pick up your vehicle.
- In any situation, please take a moment and call your insurance providers claims department and submit the claim with them. The number is typically on the back of your proof of insurance and these centers are usually open 24 hours a day. Tell the claims handler that the vehicle will be repaired at one of our locations, I, II, or III. (Remember that an insurance company cannot force you to take your vehicle anywhere. All Clarkston Auto Body locations will accept and work with all insurance companies.) This will get the process started and we’ll see you the next business day and provide you with an estimate and a ride home.
- Each of our locations has a night drop box. At your convenience, you can park your vehicle in the parking lot and fill out an envelope and drop it in the drop box and we will talk you the next business day.
- We have included a list of the most prominent insurance company links for your convenience:
AAA Insurance – http://michigan.aaa.com/
Allstate Insurance – http://www.allstate.com/
Ameriprise Home & Auto – http://www.ameriprise.com/auto-home-insurance/?PartnerID=NC&RefID=11m-nk
Auto Owners Insurance – http://www.auto-owners.com/
Cincinnati Insurance – http://www.cinfin.com/default.aspx
Citizens Hanover Insurance – http://www.hanover.com/thg/personal/citizens.html
Farm Bureau Insurance – https://www.farmbureauinsurance-mi.com/
Frankenmuth Mutual – http://www.fmins.com/
Harleysville Insurance – http://www.harleysvillegroup.com/
Hartford Insurance – http://www.thehartford.com/Auto-Insurance-Investments-Retirement
MEEMIC – http://www.meemic.com/
Met-Life – http://www.metlife.com/
Michigan Miller Mutual – https://www.mimillers.com/
Nationwide – http://www.nationwide.com/
National General Insurance – http://www.nationalgeneral.com/
Pioneer Insurance – https://www.psmic.com/default.htm
Progressive Insurance – http://www.progressive.com/
U.S.A.A Insurance – https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon
Wolverine Mutual – http://www.wolverinemutual.com/
Zurich Insurance – http://www.zurichna.com/zna/services/contact/contact.htm
We provide collision repair services in Clarkston, MI and all surrounding cities including: Ortonville, Davisburg, Holly, Fenton, Rochester, Lake Orion, Metamora, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Auburn Hills, White Lake, Waterford, Highland, Pontiac and Oxford.